Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 389

Thread: Your stuff?

  1. #61
    Inactive Member blake1's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2001
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great playing on the last 2 !
    I'll check out Conundrum !
    How many charts in that book?

  2. #62
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think there are seven,
    including the Billy fav's:
    "Red Baron" and "Stratus".
    My favorite is the last
    but they're all real good.

    Great large ensemble stuff!

    I KNOW you'll LOVE it!

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 13, 2003 09:05 AM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>

  3. #63
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The book also includes little
    notes on each of the tunes, a
    kind of guideline on each of
    the tunes regarding feel etc.

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 13, 2003 09:06 AM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>

  4. #64
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are a lot of Palmieri
    releases. There are some real
    good arrangements to work with,
    I think but it's hard to get
    them all on the same discs.

    However, they are so cheap on
    the used market that if I were
    in need, I would just get them
    all. Follow up on those earlier
    links that I posted.

    Today, I was checking out some
    future tunes and found some
    cool lines on his RITMO CALIENTE.
    Some real cool stuff!

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #65
    Inactive Member alexsanguinetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2003
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Guys, this is my first message here, 'hope it works.

    First of all, thank you Pete for all your nice words!

    The site it's very interesting and full of Vinnie fans, hahaha. Fantastic, what else can you say about Vinnie, he is just fabulous!

    Anyway, here is a video of mine. It's very light.

    http://site238.webhost4life.com/alex...VideoAJazz.wmv

    It's about 10 years old but anyway would give you an idea about the foundation of my style. I keep changing all the time but hardly carry my camera or other stuff to the gigs anymore, hahaha.

    I'm trading 8's here.


    All the best to Steve and everybody!

    Alex Sanguinetti (Munich, Germany)

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 11, 2005 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Alex Sanguinetti ]</font>

  6. #66
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alex,

    Welcome to one of the
    most powerful players
    I know and a great in-
    spiration! We will be
    the ones that will make
    out, Alex!

    Bienvenidos!

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  7. #67
    Inactive Member buga's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2003
    Posts
    325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Peter I was meaning to ask you, do you have an expecific link to get all your "video clips".

    I've been collecting most of them from the Cobham boards in the last few weeks, but it's kinda tiresome to look after every post u make LOL!=

    Tony Clip?

    Peace it, y una bienvenida calida para Alex, mi hermana tambien recide en Alemania.

    Peace it [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 31, 2003 06:43 AM: Message edited by: Bozzio ]</font>

  8. #68
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do post quite a bit.

    I'm not proud of all my
    video. It's done with a
    low quality camera and
    you can see it. I used
    it to demonstrate some
    ideas is all and actually
    for my own view of what
    I was doing over the last
    few years, since going
    digital and left-handed.
    I had not thought about
    going to double-kick yet.

    I have not done any for
    a while because I had
    run out of hard-drive
    space and need it for
    my large financial data-
    base. The real poor qual-
    ity video is the result of
    that. Sorry. You're not
    missing much, though.

    You've already seen one,
    the most recent and that
    was a while ago.

    Here are a few of them:

    www.thediametrixletter.com/first.wmv
    www.thediametrixletter.com/Video7.wmv
    www.thediametrixletter.com/kick1.wmv
    www.thediametrixletter.com/veebop2.wmv
    www.thediametrixletter.com/prtyshuffle.wmv
    www.thediametrixletter.com/left.wmv
    www.thediametrixletter.com/doodle8-1.wmv
    www.thediametrixletter.com/1-2flam2-1.wmv
    www.thediametrixletter.com/doodle6-1.wmv
    www.thediametrixletter.com/doodle3-1.wmv
    www.thediametrixletter.com/CaribbeanWood-1.wmv
    www.thediametrixletter.com/Video8-1.wmv
    www.thediametrixletter.com/drone.wmv

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 15, 2003 11:57 PM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>

  9. #69
    Inactive Member alexsanguinetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2003
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dear Pete and Bozzio,
    Thanks a lot for your warm welcome.

    All the best,
    Alex Sanguinetti

  10. #70
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here it is:

    www.thediametrixletter.com/lavozdelcaribe1.mp3

    This were other alternatives
    to the solo-section later:

    www.thediametrixletter.com/vozsolo2.mp3
    www.thediametrixletter.com/vozsolo3.mp3
    www.thediametrixletter.com/lavozdelcaribe2.mp3
    www.thediametrixletter.com/vozsolo4.mp3
    www.thediametrixletter.com/lavozdelcaribe3.mp3

    And others for good measure:

    <a href="http://www.thediametrixletter.com/lavozdelcaribe4.mp3" target="_blank">www.thediametrixletter.com/lavozdelcaribe4.mp3
    </a>www.thediametrixletter.com/lavozdelcaribe5.mp3
    www.thediametrixletter.com/lavozdelcaribe6.mp3
    www.thediametrixletter.com/lavozdelcaribe7.mp3

    I love revisiting arrangements
    because the more you do them,
    the more ideas come out on how
    to tackle different sections and
    accents. You can always try and
    improve, doing new things.

    And here's a squeaky one:

    www.thediametrixletter.com/lavozdelcaribe8.mp3

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 18, 2003 05:46 PM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •